My goal is to please my customers and gain friends!
Returns and exchanges
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
- Request a return (only on non personalized items) Contact me within: 3 days of delivery.
- Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery (once item has been received without any damage I will then submit a refund.
- If you would like to exchange for a different item please contact me for prior approval before you ship your item back to me.
- Buyers are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item. Buyers are also responsible for the shipping cost of any item that is an exchange.
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Accepted Payment Options
- American Express
Shipping your order
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. I try my very best to get your item shipped within a week in a half, but there are no guarantees at any point in time. During busy times it can be 2-3 weeks before I can ship your item.
If your custom order is large and I have to estimate your shipping, please be aware that if I grossly underestimated shipping charges then I will send you proof of cost and expect for the additional cost to be paid in full before shipping your sign.
I am not responsible for damages incurred during shipping. Most of my orders are shipped using 2-3 day priority shipping through USPS which includes insurance. If something does happen to your order, I will need it to be shipped back to me in order to file a claim. I then can re-make your sign and get it shipped to you as soon as possible.
Additional policies and FAQs
I will only use your shipping/ billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
CUSTOM AND PERSONALIZED ORDERS
I am always accepting orders for items already in my shop that are personalized. Due to the nature of personalized work, personalized item sales are not returnable or refundable unless... there is a mistake made by myself. If this happens I require you to send photos of the error before I can move forward in a remedy.
Please be aware that these signs are not meant to kept in direct elements for long periods of time. Prolonged exposure to weather will fade and ruin your signs. This is due to the type of wood, stain, and finish used. I try my very best to ensure that a good sealant is used.
Please use a gentle cleaner when cleaning your signs and wooden items. These items are protected with a satin water based poly, but abrasive cleansers can dissolve the protective clear coat over time.